Learn about distribution
standards, non-tax planning for married couples, estate planning issues
surrounding divorce and second marriages, silent trusts, guardianships, POAs,
IRAs, LLCs, the use of mediation in estate and trust disputes and much more at
the premier Illinois CLE program for estate planning attorneys.
- Get up-to-date on federal estate, income, gift and generation-skipping taxes and learn about other myriad tax issues, including charitable deductions, income tax consequences of funding bequests, and changing domicile or trust situs for income tax purposes, which affect your clients.
- Understand sophisticated issues surrounding the new Illinois LLC Act, IRAs, POAs, silent trusts, guardianships,
- Get practical tips about how to avoid administration and probate nightmares by utilizing careful planning techniques.
- Discover how other practice areas, such as divorce, tax and elder law, intersect with estate planning.
- Earn professional responsibility credits while learning about important issues like privilege, the new ACTEC engagement letters and the use of mediation in estate and trust disputes.
- Topics covered will benefit all attorneys who encounter a myriad of estate planning issues in their practice.
- The most comprehensive, in-depth estate planning CLE program in Illinois.